The site is secure.
The https:// ensures you're connecting to the official website and any information you provide is encrypted and cannot be seen by anyone else.
The .gov means it's official
Many state and federal websites end in .gov, a domain only used by government entities in the U.S.
Click Links Below
3. Statewide and General Assembly Candidates (PDF)
4. Legislative Campaign Funds (PDF)
5. Political Party Accounts (PDF)
6. Political Action Committees (PDF)
7. Political Contributing Entities (PDF)
8. Ballot Issue Committees (PDF)
9. Businesses and Labor Organizations (PDF)
10. Electioneering Communication (PDF)
11. Electronic Filing of Campaign Finance Reports (PDF)
12. Disclaimers (PDF) (Updated September 2014)
13. Duties of the Secretary of State and County Boards of Elections (PDF)
14. Ohio Elections Commission (PDF)
17. FAQs (PDF)
Statutes & Administrative Rules
Campaign Finance Contribution Limit Chart