Skip to main content (Press Enter)
76 S. Riverside Dr
Batavia, OH 45103
(513) 732-7330 / fax
Our office continues to receive absentee ballot applications daily.
Please remember that you only need to submit ONE application.
Ballots mailings begin October 6 to those who have submitted valid applications.
Download an absentee ballot application.
Voter registrations and absentee ballot applications are available 24 hours a day outside of the Board of Elections office.
The monitored, secure drop box is accessible 24 hours a day outside of the Board of Elections office.
Absentee ballot applications and voted ballots may be securely placed into the drop box at any time.
Applications and ballots are removed and processed multiple times each day by bi-partisan teams of Board of Elections staff members.
Early Voting Hours
Early, in-person voting is open the following days and times
at the Clermont County Board of Elections office at:
76 S. Riverside Drive, Batavia, Ohio 45103
2020 Elections Calendar
Federal Write-In Ballot – FWAB – 46 Days – November 3, 2020 – General Election
Call Leann at 732-7488
Call Stephanie at 732-7489
Out of the country?
you can request an absentee ballot by clicking below:
register to vote – change your address
research voting options – UOCAVA
Julia B. Carney
Chris A. Dennison
Raymond W. Lembke, Chair
Rick W. Combs, Member
Gregg Conrad, Member
Rick Grant, Member
(as of 7/20/2020)
Monday, August 31, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
Special Board Meeting
Wednesday, September 23, 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
Regular Monthly Board Meeting
Click Links Below
1. Definitions (PDF)
2. Candidates (PDF)
3. Statewide and General Assembly Candidates (PDF)
4. Legislative Campaign Funds (PDF)
5. Political Party Accounts (PDF)
6. Political Action Committees (PDF)
7. Political Contributing Entities (PDF)
8. Ballot Issue Committees (PDF)
9. Businesses and Labor Organizations (PDF)
10. Electioneering Communication (PDF)
11. Electronic Filing of Campaign Finance Reports (PDF)
12. Disclaimers (PDF) (Updated September 2014)
13. Duties of the Secretary of State and County Boards of Elections (PDF)
14. Ohio Elections Commission (PDF)
15. Other Resources (PDF)
16. Transition Funds (PDF)
17. FAQs (PDF)
Statutes & Administrative Rules
Download Filing Forms
Campaign Finance Contribution Limit Chart
Treasurer’s Check List